NOTTINGHAM & LONG EATON TOPPER COMPETITION AND READER OFFER RULES:
1. Employees and their families of Topper Newspapers Ltd, which includes the Nottingham and Long Eaton Topper, along with competition organisers, agents and associated companies are not eligible to enter any competition or reader offer whatsoever.
2. Competition prizes and reader offers must be taken as stated and in no other form whatsoever – no cash alternative will be offered unless previously stated.
3. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into about any matter whatsoever.
4. Competition entries or reader offer applications not marked with the complete competition or reader offer address and title will be disqualified, as will any entry received after the closing date.
5. Prizes must be claimed by the winners within 28 days of notification unless otherwise stated or no claim can ever be made.
6. Competition winners will usually be notified in writing, telepphone or email by The Topper or the competition or reader offer organiser.
7. No purchase or payment is required unless otherwise stated.
8. Where applicable, competition entries must be on an official entry coupon printed in The Topper – photocopies or defaced entries are not acceptable. Only one entry per household.
9. Competition winners must agree to take part in publicity photographs if required and/or be prepared to have their names and general area of habitat printed in The Topper if required.
10. Topper Newspapers Ltd does not accept any responsibility whatsoever or however caused for any damage, injury, negligence or death caused by prizes or reader offers. Any complaints or enquiries are to be directed to the manufacturer.
11. Entrants under the age of 18 years cannot claim prizes involving alcohol or tobacco.
Additional rules and restrictions may be added or subtracted for different types of competitions or reader offers at any time without any notice whatsoever.